Providing safe and enjoyable recreational facilities to all area residents is of paramount importance, and we try to expand the customer universe as far as possible while responding to community needs. Our relationship begins when we first begin managing an ice rink or recreation facility.
Our commitment to community projects is strong. Our company literature is full of testimonials and thank-you letters from groups that might not ordinarily be able to afford or enjoy our recreational facilities. We also serve as the site for charity events and fundraisers, and work closely with community leaders. By partnering with local charities and community organizations, Rink Management Services Corporation is also able to keep a high profile for the facility, an important consideration for promoting facility usage, and for creating good will for facility owners, whether they be private or, more importantly, municipalities, where taxpayers want to know that their tax dollars are trickling back into the community.
Here are some of the groups we work with:
- Nazarene Church
- Boys and Girls Clubs
- Quest Foundation
- YMCA Strong Kids Campaign
- People to People
- Chamber of Commerce
- Upward Bound
- Special Olympics
- American Heart Walk Association
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Lose the Training Wheels (for disabled children)
- The Red Cross
- DARE (Drug Awareness Resistance Education)
- Cancer Survivors
- Asthma Foundation Goodwill Industries
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- The United Way
- Toys for Tots
- Boy and Girl Scouts
- Relay for Life
- Juvenile Diabetes Association
Working with each group takes a variety of forms. We are proud of the work we do within the community, and our reputation for good works and involvement precede us into new projects. Our philosophy is to give back to the community in order to not only serve, but to instill good will and create new and loyal customers.
To further extend the visibility, as well as position the ice rink or recreation facility as an asset providing community leadership, we develop various promotional opportunities with community organizations.
- Library Read 'n Skate Program - reaching children in the marketplace to encourage good reading habits.
- American Cancer Association Relay for Life - fundraising site
- Community Skate Days
- Goodwill - training and employment guidance program
- SADD and DARE - develop fund raising promotions
- Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts of America - badge certificate programs, Scout Jamboree, Scout Night Out, etc.
- Toys R Us - Birthday party sweepstake
- Relief- free skating for Hurricane Katrina victims
We are committed to your community...and ours.